INGREDIENTS for 3-1/2 dozens:
- 8 ounces dried apricots, cut up 8 ounces pitted dates, cut up
- 2-1/2 cups Brazil nuts, chopped
- 1 cup red & green Maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 cup (1/3 pound) red & green candied pineapple, cut up 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 Mix all ingredients thoroughly and spoon about 1 teaspoon into each paper nut cup or baking sheet.
2 Bake at 325 F. about 25 minutes. Test with toothpick. If they become too dark, cover with foil for last 10 minutes. Cool completely. Refrigerate.
3 NOTE: Makes 3-1/2 dozen in nut cups or mini-muffin cups. Or will make 6 mini loaf pans (4-3/4 x 2-5/8 x 1-1/2″) lined with foil and greased; bake at 325 F. 30-40 minutes.